Monday, April 23, 2012

Zombie of the Sexbots' Revenge - A poem of having your email hacked

Zombie now I am.
tool of those I mocked.
Held forever more in durance vile,
until I find a way
to break these chains.

Their cries I ignored
until their filthy claws struck
taking over body and soul fast
in the night's darkest hour
when the demons roam.

My fingers never move
yet the messages are sent
seeming to originate from my hand
yet composed of black magic
moving around like snakes.

Beware opening that mail
for my condition is contagious
and your soul will be imperiled
if eyes fall upon text,
enchanting your as well.

Run away from me
seek the safety behind fire
for the disease seeks to spread
and take us all down
to burn in Hell.

I wander the wilderness
seeking a cache of salt
to lay under my tongue swiftly
and break this dark spell
freeing my virtual soul.

But I quest vainly
suffering agonies so damningly dark
as my browser roams tabloid pages
locked in on celebrity "news"
which poisons me more.

At last I stumble
upon a method of freedom
staggering into an angel's arms
as lasers burn out infection
I am free now....
..... but a bit brain-dead.

(23Apr2012 - Dyfedd Rex)

No comments:

Post a Comment