Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dating your blog is like Narcissism.


Some one asked me today
by a trip of fingers unmeant
"Why don't you date your blogs?"
Which set off my quirky side
which always enjoys these moments.

It leapt up and attacked
seeking a few hearty laughs quickly
twisting the words I wanted out
into something that left even me
guffawing at the words writ.

"Dating my own blog seems
something akin to Nacissism" I wrote
and then I read it too late
to correct the impression there
of being full of myself.

So, yes, I am indeed
full of hot air and something
that smells bad in barnyards nationwide
and perhaps the world over too,
but I can laugh now...
...at my mistakes and ego.

(17Jul2012 - Dyfedd Rex)
And yes, I do laugh more at myself than others. I am an amazing font of foolishness sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment