Monday, September 15, 2014

The Seventh day....

So, I'm going to start a new trend on my posts, born of my own religious beliefs, and views on life.

It applies here only, as outside of my little realms, no one ever honors my wishes.

Call me a moron, call me anything you want, even late to dinner. I am taking a stand, finally, on something I believe in, in a way no one else can veto.
Starting next week, at least once a week, there will be a day when I don't post on the blogs. From sundown Friday, to sundown on Saturday, local time for me, where ever I wind up at, will be the quiet moment for me to reflect, think things out, and just relax. I will not, after this weekend, schedule a post for that time either. If you still want to look and read the blog during it, that is fine, that is your decision. Mine, to be silent during that Seventh Day, well, this is not me saying I joined a religion, found religion, or was reborn. Just admitting that if God, who is much tougher and stronger than me, felt the need to rest once a week, so should I.

So, having failed to start right away, beginning on the 13th of September, I will be silent on the blogs, though still out on social media, as part of relaxing is being with friends, and most of mine are either my imaginary ones called characters, or virtual ones I know only over the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment