Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Jog My Elbow if I stay silent too long...

Okay, so, after a conversation in a forum/writing group, I decided to try an experiment, and then got talked into something off the wall as the theme.

I will be doing another eBook soon, to pop on Amazon sometime by May, hopefully, based around the poem "Naughty Chat-bot, DADDIEE!" here on the blog. We'll see if I can make shorts on it, and build it into something more cyberpunk-ish as I do, not that it does not have that feel already.

Now, the adventure begins, as I set up the tale... to those friends who "code" out there, I might be asking for input, a lot of seemingly dumb questions, and for eyes on the technical aspects as I work at this. Then again, I might not. Hell, DADDIEE is a Rube Goldberg program/invention anyway, so this might be enjoyable to just ignore the reality and deal with the impact of DADDIEE on the home, and his little foibles from the originating program.

So, pray for me, light a joss stick, wish me good luck, or curse me for screwing with something already working just for the cash, which I do need. And remember, I now have a job, finally, so it might take a while longer, as I have to give that priority during the hours they need me, and the transit time.

No comments:

Post a Comment