Tuesday, October 16, 2012

NaNoWriMo Yes, I will be doing it this year again

So far I have narrowed the possibilities for that competition down to two story ideas.

1) Something for now called "Mazetown" but will probably need work on the title as well as the story... its a dark cyberpunk/horror/erotica bit about a exoplanet that humans try colonizing only to find something sinister amid the barely falling ruins of a previous race that inhabited the place. The erotica will come mostly from the methods of conversion, as humanity is perverted by the thing that ended the previous inhabitants... still gathering in bits and pieces, not sure how it will fit together yet, as things keep getting twistier and twistier... yeah, that ain't a word, so what.

2) "The Knife Has No Forgiveness" which is a Hunt of Scorpio Kenrai. This one was always planned to be the first novel length piece for the hunter of men. What sort of civil war will occur when a faction of religious zealots feel that the Guild came from their religion tries to take it back, and Tagrun's old Grasslands sensibilities and ethics get in the way? Who will win? Hell, I don't even know, it looks nearly as dark as the above story.

Hell, who knows, I may bite off more than I can chew and try both?

you can follow along at this link to the NaNoWriMo site which is my page there....
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/dyfedd-rex
So, give me feedback on who or what you want to see win or should I go swollen head into both?

Regardless, November will be sparse here, unless I need to write poems to uncork clogged brain cells (yes, I have at least three...).

No comments:

Post a Comment