Monday, April 23, 2012

Sexbot Break In (My Email Got Hacked) - A Poem

Cries in the dark of night
as they come flying in again
seeking the ports to my brain
to steal the skeleton syllables within
that will make me a zombie
bound forever to their damned will,
moving to the tune they play
upon their pipes of electromagnetic ivory.

But the walls of fire hold
staving back some of the attack
while the peircing lance breaks up
inside grey matter and silicon boards
only to be washed away fast
by demons who live in there
and have strict rules of conduct
in their Neighborhood Association' bloody charter.

The Sexbots got some flesh today
but not enough to sate them
they will return seeking to enthrall
and I will be here still
shooing them all back to Hell
with my electric broom and finger
waiting for that one slim chance
to return the favor some how.

(23Apr2012 - Dyfedd Rex)

No comments:

Post a Comment