Monday, September 22, 2014

Black Banner, Red Banner chapter 3, and this lingo is just as hard to write as read....

Jack's Journal/
Nevers knews she's minds so's twistyeds, Me'z remembrys 'ows she's twas alls curls ups in'z corners w'ens me'z blastyeds t'ose as kills she's kins, an'z we'z alls loseys kiths t'ats. Buts nevers dreamys in'z me'z worsty's niteymares she's turns to'z the cybery pods an'z Confoundity. Caughts Annies alls plugs ups inney-sides ones t'em'z mac-kanonicals, an'z knews its be'z overs twixtys we'z.
Coulds sees it'z in she's eyes, alls glassy an'z blanks. Onlys cares nows f'rs she's offy shifts alls connectys to'z t'ats meta-talcums lovers. An'z w'ens she's ats she's works, coulds nots gets pasts she's news minds settys. Alls 'bouts bein's goods an'z alls we'z needin's az to'z be'z samey samey.
Walks aways be'z me'z onlys choicey, shorts az slappin's she's mouthy. Nots me'z styles, strikeys womens folks. Glads me'z ain'ts despisin' types. So'z me'z be'z bigs mans f'rs nows, an'z iggys she's yappin's. Glads Thatch 'as me'z ats sticks larnin'z piloty things. Woulds goes wilds iffens me'z forceys azins dealys wit's she's ways nows. Stills ritey 'ards in'z wees tics o' watches, w'ens we'z useds azins be'z two gathereds. Cassie-lass be'z tryin's azins to'z keeps me'z biz-messy, buts cans onlys plays so'z manys rounds o' cribs.

No comments:

Post a Comment