Monday, September 15, 2014

Filling the holes

Some stuff will be dropping to the blog, as I clean my decks to sail off into the sunset.

First, Friday the 19th, you get a peek at my first submitted tale, the twice rejected "Neville Carteblanche and the Stolen Justice", which I never figured out what I did wrong in the tale to fix it.

Second, over on the Billenius Blog, the 10th draft of chapter one is up already, this is where the tale was going, and you get a peek, via his dreams, of the Paths of Damnation, the moment he lost it all.

Third, unless folks talk me out of it, you will get next Monday, the 22nd, here the tale called "Exile's Road", my only other rejection/withdrawal, complete with the broken knife fight I never could fix properly and make have some drama. (most knife fights are over before you know they are happening).

Last, some time next week, I will toss up in serialization, the first few chapters of "Golems of Steam, Steel, and Bone" my steampunk attempt from my 2011 NaNoWriMo participation. Just to see if folks like it. Not that it matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment