Monday, September 15, 2014

Notice to those thinking I was just being a lazy bum the last few years.

The next two weeks, you get both barrels, nearly every project, as far as they got, though truncated in two cases, and some of the gems I was sitting on.

You don't write this much, to sell, waiting to build name recognition before tossing them out, or cut-off at the knees by a lack of support in the back up plan for surviving, without some serious, hard work. Research and effort both went into each work, so bite me.

But, at the same time, a Tip of the Hat to the few friends, on-line and real world, and one family member who stood beside me in the writings.

Call me late-for-dinner, but never call me lazy. My only laziness is in refusing to drive on, after all, it is hard to write over the pains starvation cause you to suffer. Let alone, the worries about the computer being stolen while you sleep, be it in the shelter or on the streets. Damned thing is too fragile now to suffer over another winter out in the cold, or I'd have held out on these, finished them and sent them off.


No comments:

Post a Comment