Saturday, April 28, 2012

Creative log jam poem

Attempting to elude the Union
formed by my bodily parts
over the abuse they suffered
this past week and more
I turned inside my head
seeking elusive clouds to tickle
dancing across shades of blue
between their cool satin puffs
only to find myself falling
as someone pulls the plug
on my creative psycho excursions
just to keep me grounded
for reality must apparently reign.

(28Apr2012 -Dyfedd Rex)

This one came as I tried to jump start my creative side, which was failing to respond to coffee today...
so I asked my FB friends for some words to electrify me... not sure if it worked, but at least the motor is cranking over even if not firing on all cylinders.
(Yeah, I know, I always seem to have a missing cylinder in my head.)

No comments:

Post a Comment