Wednesday, September 11, 2013

War of Lag-trition - A poem of Gaming

I have a guilty sin,
yeah, I play video games.
And on I enjoy best
has me cussing constantly
as I die a lot now
from ugly lag spike hits.

My war of "Lag-trition"
comes at moments proving key
to the way the battle
flows and ebbs about me fast,
when that damned screen pops up
"Reconnecting to server", I sigh.

So if you play that game,
League of Legends, it is called,
have mercy on that Karma
who stands there dying often,
or runs back to our base,
It ain't all my fault these days.

Library wi-fi sucks,
with interruptions killing
my connection often,
as part of the war they wage
on the movie downloads
always clogging their system.

I die by "Lag-trition"
enforced absence foisted off
onto my game by chance
not my own intentions.
Not trying a feeder
to be, just seeking a win....
.. to get me some safe I.P.

11September2013 - Dyfedd Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment