Sunday, January 2, 2011

So I am migrating here from somewhere else...

Not sure how folks will like this move, or if anyone other than me reads these tales and other things I write. But, I guess its time to find out. I will start by taking down a story on the old place, and moving it to here...

Oh, wait, I guess I need to introduce myself? Really?

Well, I am the guy who writes under the pen name of Dyfedd Rex, not out of fear or shame, but cause I like that name...As to who I am, well, read as things appear, and see if you can figure me out. Then let me know what I am, as I have not figured it out myself yet.

Most of the things I will post will be fantasy stories, some mediocre poetry, and complaints about the hand I got the last game of cribbage I played. If those subjects, or other fictions I may try a hand at, do not stir your interest, well, thanks for the look anyhow, and hope you find what will. Comments are welcome, and I try to take it well, just be careful, I roast at a low temperature, and tend to burst like a bratwurst cooked to long. And that gets all the gunk all over everyone, big mess, one that takes extra papertowels and grease cutters to clean up.

well. Give me a bit, as I introduce you folks to some of my stuff. Hope you enjoy it, or at least get a laugh at my frequent typos...There are 98 ways to mistype "the", and I have done most of them at some point.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, I knew you could do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! It's a good beginning!!! Not as bad as you thought! I look forward to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete