Monday, October 20, 2014

"Exile's Road" headed to Kindle eBook, if I can.

So, cranking over "Exile's" today to create another choice over at Amazon to support me through...

It might be ugly, rough in spots, as I never finished the project it was to be a lead in to, and hence am cutting out the other stuff, if need be...

Yeah, I'm trying to set up some cash flow for January, about the time I'll need to re-supply, as no jobs came through, no miracles occurred, and I lost faith in others, now turning to my last few skills to see if it is time to seal the cave door behind me, or just wait out the time until I start seeing the money...

Should drop this week sometime, gods and time permitting. Time is short, and gods? well, like the Captain told the Preacher... "...that's a long wait, for a train that don't come."

No comments:

Post a Comment