Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Blog Consolodations underway. Scorpio's Hunts folding back into main blog here...

Over the next few days, after delays in getting away from society, some beyond my control (weather delaying doing a move I promised folks to help with to their new house, vermin exterminations, and the like), I am using the time left until walk away to roll the Scorpio Blog back into the main blog here, and shutter up The Hunts of Scorpio Kenrai, after years of it just sitting there..
So, you will see some complete tales, and some more starts popping up during the month, as I schedule them to drop back in... holding a few back in case a miracle happens and a job suddenly appears (which would be a miracle, as I stopped doing applications a month ago, not wanting to waste anyone's time by not being here when they made up their minds to talk to me or offer a job, not that it matters, still getting rejection letters and "vacancy not being filled" notices on things applied for back in July and August... yeah, tell me again the economy is doing fine, economists and elected idjits.). So, sit down, sip your favorite beverage, take a drag on some form of cancer inducer, and enjoy them as they drop back onto here, after I take them down over there.


No comments:

Post a Comment