Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Final drop before walk away

My short story "Exile's Road" will be selling on Amazon sometime today, will create a sidebar link to it, once it drops. This is my last try at making money... by any means. After this, if none of my books that get me some cash sell, there is nothing left in the tank, I'm out of energy, willpower, and just tired.

So, #supportabum, keep me from holding a sign on some street corner to live this winter, and buy either Words or Exile's.... and the other two as well, though I get no cash per sale on them. But they are moral support, which bums do need, not being cursed and spit on, as so many do, not realizing it could be their savior on that corner, holding the sign... he hung out with the poor as often as the rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment