Monday, February 23, 2015

Plans Still In Flux

Well, most of my plans never survived contact with the 'main enemy', known to most as "the economy", so it is back to the drawing board,.

One thing is for certain, writing will become my main focus, and I will be offering more ebooks directly soon, and some tales here might be those books. Nothing personal, but I need the money, no matter how little.

So, that said, as I clear out from this place over the next few weeks, wishing things had gone better for all, I will become that angry, middle-aged, white man again. I just hope that does not flow into my writings, beyond the cyberpunk stories I plan to start soon, if I can figure out the world setting for it.

I have updated the WiP's list, and plan to focus on those, soon, maybe even as I transition back to the streets and hills. If this is not to your liking, tough, your society made these choices to force me there as much as I did.

If you feel I deserve help, buy one of my self-published eBooks, #supportabum. At least you get something in return, even if I don't get all the proceeds and have to wait 3-4 months to get the cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment