Saturday, June 13, 2015

The plans fail

I have given up on plans. Seriously, all they do is allow others to interfere with the stated objectives and paths. The number of roadblocks I face, these days, is growing, not shrinking, and that is not cool.

Most folks cannot see that my plans, especially my "Go To Hell" plan, for when things actually go to Hell on me, are legitimate, not some pipe dream. I have never realistically planned for my writings to ever make me more than what was needed to support my coffee and tobacco habits, maybe give me an occasional boost beyond that. I might daydream about what to do if I ever have a best seller, but most of that is nightmares about how little will go right when I try to keep it up.

The funny thing is, other folks plans failed, and they are too busy bitching about mine failing to note that mine failed due to their failure to move earlier, and now they just want to lay the blame. When I try moving, I'm not moving at their speed, either too fast or too slow, and again, why? They refuse to move.

I'm tired of this crap. Tired of trying to impress others with my skills, my drive, my work.

From now on, it is just me, moving at my speed of the moment, and damn the consequences.


No comments:

Post a Comment