Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Updates and Notes

Well, I have a new tale, but unless it gets totally rejected out of hand, it will not be posted here. Sorry, folks, but this guy is making his try at the semi-pro writng market. I will keep you all posted as to whether this tale gets accepted or not, as well as something else still being shopped around.

Now, you should get chapter 7 of Clansman this weekend, and perhaps even chapter 9 from the rewrite of Billenius' Tale. Unless I get job, in which case, well, Clansman just needs a good edit, so I may still get it done, but no time promises.

Last, I am on my way to true insanity, working on 9 Works in Progress, which means don't stand close, if my brain boils over, the splatter will be ugly....
Its 4 novels in some stage of writing, four shorts in progress (counting Clansman) and a poem I am still not happy with. Its a Small Town America one, which is what makes it harder to do.
So, be well, hope to have folks enjoying tales soon, and please, leave a comment, even if its just using the buttons at the end of the tale or poem.
Sinc.,
-Dyfedd Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment