Monday, October 6, 2014

One last "Live" posting...

Still down in town, finishing up some work...
so, I got lucky again, not sexually or employment wise, but was published...

so, check out this anthology of drabbles, 100 word exactly tales, of a spooky nature. You'll find one by me amid it, in company of many others better and equal, I'm sure. Pre-order right now, live to Kindles on the 15th of October.

http://www.amazon.com/Spooky-Halloween-Drabbles-2014-Booth-ebook/dp/B00O2A0G9O/ref=la_B00A7CVLNG_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1412608309&sr=1-1

enjoy the reads, support the authors if you like their tales by buying their other works.

As for me, well, I'm heading off soon. Not sure when, but soon.

-Dyfedd Rex, sipping his last few hot coffees for the winter.





No comments:

Post a Comment