Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pre-order "Words"... or wait until the 20th for live drops..

Your choice, but my poetry collection is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com, follow this link, and I will be adding the side bar link as well, in a short bit.

sorry, wrong button, if you saw this without the link... GAH! Nervous and irked at the same time...

Words From the Pipe & Under the Hat  by Dyfedd Rex

there ya go...  support a bum... or not, your choice.

Spending tonight, all night, choosing the next project to set up... so I have cash hopefully when I come down after the New Year, to buy more supplies.

Yeah, the extension of the job hunt was useless, frustrating, and has left me even more pissed off at my situation... back to being a homeless bum in 2&1/2 weeks, unless a miracle occurs or I lose my cool and storm off early to repair my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment