Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Where do you get the monster hit PR jobs from.... a questioning rant

So, how do they do it? Those megastars who get somebody to flip out for their work, and do an homage online to the artist they love, how do they get this to happen?

Is it just the nobody seeking fame, fortune, attention or just goofing off?

Thankfully, I will only have my small audience, it seems, and never have to be accused of going to hell (which I will, by the way... I never keep kosher in my diet as bacon cheeseburgers scream for me to devour them, lust after women, forget mom on mother's day and her birthday until the day after... lots of reasons there). I don't have young women swooning over my looks or "yumminess" (except after eating beans all day, when everyone downwind passes out, regardless of sex). Its great... its freedom from the pains of the burden of the highborn fools to entertain the masses. I just entertain myself and a small circle of friends.

I guess the real question is the eternal one.... Why? I mean, why make a fool of yourself over some celeberity, go online, make videos for or against them, just feeding the egos.....
wait.... Ohhhhhh, I see, its all from Madison Avenue, ain't it?

These things are all driven by the suits on that drive, and other insane folks who feel we all have to watch our image every minute of every day, and keep two extra eyes on the polls showing if our name recognition has slipped or increased.

Bah...  That is for the vain. Me, as long as there is coffee, a bowl of tobacco and a lawn chair, I am happy.


Yep, those folks have it bad... to paraphrase L. Ron Hubbard, its better that you kill me than PR me....
And really, how many of them look happy? If they are happy, why the drugs, the booze, and all that?


wait, have they outlawed coffee and tobacco yet? I might have to join them....

No comments:

Post a Comment