Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Why the various silences

So, just an update as to why I'm being quiet at this time...
Yeah, I got stupid, or ornery, or just did it in my sleep, and tossed out more job apps after saying it was over. And, there is a lot of nibbling suddenly on the bait.

I might, might, ah who knows, be ending the unemployed stretch and starting the rebuild, which means more looking, searching, and maybe some serious writing to supplement the funds, as I drive on. I will be doing a few things this week to try for a few contests/submissions. God, the Fates, and Lady Luck permitting.

So, please, the silence is more about waiting for a solidly hooked fish, being brought to land, gutted, scaled, battered, deep-fried, and then given to someone not allergic to sea-food. Well, yeah, my metaphor broke there... I need a better one...


No comments:

Post a Comment