Saturday, August 9, 2014

My part is done...

Done what I can,
for the moment at least.
So now other eyes take over,
seeking those missed errors hiding
from my biased gaze.

Thinking I can rest,
Ambition rises his ugly head,
and makes me open a folder
holding that next, tough project.
Another edit lies ahead.

The poems are ready,
the tale now awaits touches
from the finer tools rarely used,
to polish it up and
take Faith's blind leap.

Billenius sips his tea,
his companions lurking amid fogs
that pushing so far, so fast,
has left in my skull.
Despite the Sandman's call.

This is my doom.
To be the Muses slave.
Not that I mind it much,
at least they acknowledge me,
if only tussling hair.

Gotta grind on, now.
Got energy still in me,
so I will take a stab,
or at least run eyes
over this next project.
8August2014- Dyfedd Rex.

No comments:

Post a Comment