Saturday, November 29, 2014

Final live posting of the year.

Everything from now until after the world renews itself in January will be canned stuff.

I'm finally getting my way, walking away from things, to cleanse my soul, my body, and mind. And maybe even my heart.

I am taking with me some notebooks, will come down to work for a buddy to earn some more supplies, to include more paper if needed, and will be writing up there. Not just tales, but a journal, a document on the healing I hope to find, or the failure to do so. Those will be shared, someday I hope, as another of my collections of writings and poems.

 But, until, or if I, return, enjoy the stuff here, enjoy the writings of others. Most of all, be open to others, listen when they speak, don't assume you know it all. That is my function, to know it all.

Not really, but some have accused me of such. Seems they can know everything, but I cannot, and that is the core of the wounds to my soul. Not that I don't know everything, I don't. But that they accuse me of their own sins, forgetting all that reading, all my thinking, and my own level of education, even if just from the self-taught and school of hard knocks sources.

If I knew everything, I'd have one of many women beside me in life, not off somewhere else. One I did not know when to speak, one I never saw that way before she was gone, and the rest I failed to notice had no interest in me, until it was too late not to look the fool.

If I knew everything, I'd be successful, not still scavenging by in life, living on her fringes.

If I knew everything, I'd have lost my temper and fixed what I could, instead of walking away, without a clue as to where to start fixing my life.

So, don't come up into the hills looking to me for Wisdom. I ain't got a shred of that, apparently.

Be well, enjoy, read the words here, the words of others, cherish your own ideas, but don't close your minds to those of others. Leave that to me, the Eternal Screwup, according to some, to do the deed of messing things up.

29November2014 - Dyfedd Rex... no, I'm setting that aside for the time in the hills... just call me Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment