Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Curbs and Bridges - update and some details

I will be pulling some things from here, as I said before, for use in my next and final big project.

Words from the Curbs and Under Cold Bridges, a collection of poems, essays, commentary, and some just plain observations from my time being homeless,so far. This might neccessitate me staying active in the urbanized valley longer than I wish, pushing the envelope of clear weather to hole up in, but this is something that needs to be done, laid out there for folks, and to give a window into which programs work, are broken but limping along, actually benefit the homeless, and which things hurt more than help.

Not going to use anything but my own observations, and maybe some feedback from those who knew me in that time, so it will be biased by my situation, but hell, you cannot help those in it, without knowing what they see around them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment