Saturday, October 25, 2014

The other option...

I have tried to be reasonable, to keep my cool, not snap, but I am now past that point...

Over the last two years, I have repeatedly warned folks that I now understand, far better than most, the attitude of the main character in a tale of patriotism, "The Man Without a Country". Not a tale of my hand, but someone else. But unlike that character, I will not relent, and become a patriot in the end... I have to say this, the unwillingness of others to heed me, to listen when I speak reasonably is the real source of my angry outbursts of vitriol and hate. After 3 years, eleven months of searching for work, 3 years and six months of having no home of my own, I've had it with everyone. Each time I try to scratch my way back up, to show folks I still have the determination and guts to keep trying, they toss out roadblocks, either in spite or foolishness, to block my moving back into society.

Fine.

Six days of efforts left, to settle some debts, then I am turning my back on everyone. The hell with you, society. I am tired of being the scapegoat, the butt of jokes, the outcast. Thereby, I am stating it, despite not having a good place chosen, despite the impending series of storms, I am through with the fight and the society, heading off to fall into the wilderness, what is left of it, and don't want anything to do with you for a while. Leave me alone until I cool off. Seriously. I need time to regain control on my temper, to take out my soul and patch the tatters and tears the last decade has left on it, and most of all, to just be alone out there, and be reminded why I once tried to rejoin you.

Things will drop here, as I have said. I was going to close two of the other blogs, but time constraint prohibit moving things around, so Bill's blog, and Scorpio's Hunts will remain there, for now.

Three projects I scampered to leave behind will sit and molder, one will still drop to Amazon, but the chances of me seeing money from such efforts is slim... I am learning that others like having someone held down, where they can gaze down at them and smirk. Those who did not, well, chide your fellow man, but do not come out there hunting me before mid-winter's day. I'm pissed, and need time to cool off, before dealing with anymore fools.


No comments:

Post a Comment