Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Things to remember...

There are things one should remember.

Like checking the lay of the actual land, to make sure your new apartment is not in a dip of the landscaping.

That you really can do the commute you lay out, long-term, not just for a short while.

Make sure that all the costs are accounted into your reckonings, to make sure you can swing at what you get pitched by life.

And, most importantly, that your hours will not change at work, disrupting carefully thought out transportation plans, forcing one to ride back and forth, to and from work, in the dark, dangerous hours, when you cannot see road hazards easily, and the predators try to seek prey.

These all bit me, this try. Another try is in the works. Yes, I'm temporarily looking for a roof, but one much nearer to work, as my work-life is doing well, if I can hold my head above water in my personal life.

For now, not much else. There is some writings being done, but not poems or shorts I'm willing to share here, at least, not for now. My web connection is dependent upon having coffee money, so it is limited, and when I have time off from finding a new place and work to do so.

Another long silence might follow this, or not.

One thing for sure, I'm tired of having the dictates of others about what I do become the only things between me and my own desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment