Monday, July 8, 2013

So, My recorded job applications in my little list is over 3500 now (closer to 3700 actually), which has me now thinking it's over.

Yeah, I will toss in the towel on trying to rejoin a society that really never wanted folks like me in it this weekend. I might fire off one or five more resumes this week, but that is only if I calm down. My dander is up, my patience checked out to find a quieter place to recuperate, and my caring about how things go saying its time to find a mountain, and do the "Wise Hermit" bit up on some mountain, but demand folks who want my "Wisdom" bring apple pie ala mode as payment, and melted ice cream gets you only snide remarks.

Yeah, it wears on you, trying to be what others want, and still getting nowhere. So, show me, people, that you care about ending homelessness. The way is to hire the homeless folks applying for jobs, not turn them down and tell them to keep trying.

Everyone has their limits. I passed mine a while back.

Maybe I will turn up the heat on my rant blog instead? Bug you all with my views on how you all screw things up with your "my way or the highway" attitudes on political issues.

Truth be told, I've been thinking about a classic tale of patriotism, that one called "The Man Without A Country". Looking around us, pondering the way we betray the oath made in the Pledge of Allegiance, how we are doubly fore-sworn to our gods and fellow people. Yeah, we are. We pledge Liberty and Justice for ALL. But Justice is taking bribes in her off hand these days, and the only Liberty is for those with the money to buy it.

Yes, I'm frustrated. Hell yes, I'm pissed off. But you know what? I no longer care what others think about that. Stop worrying about me, and worry about what the rest of you broke. Not my problem... after all, you all didn't really want me. So, let me sit in this chair and laugh and make snide comments, yell at you and the like. Until you show me you are worth more than a loud call of "Bullshit" or "Smooth move, Ex-lax!", you ain't worth the effort of joining.

That is all.... don't like it, tough.. I think your opinions smell like your lowest orifice also, and it ain't roses you emit there folks....

No comments:

Post a Comment