Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Breaking the silence for a reason...

Those who read my other blogs may have noticed I sounded off on the current fiasco with Texas and the Ebola, taking the cautious line today...
Caution to the wind, now, folks... remember the ol' Six degrees to Kevin Bacon thing... I just found it hitting home, hard. Only 2 degrees away....

A long time writer friend of romances posted that two nof her friends, who'd appeared on covers of her books and other friends at that house's books, was on a currently notorious flight number, soon to be retired permanently, I'd wager.

These two are Heroes. Period. Not waiting for any health department sanction, CDC order, or symptoms, to be better people, and not risk others... they are self quarantining for the next 21 days.

Two men, deserving your support, even if you disagree with me on other things, for doing what should have been done in the first place by everyone involved.

Axl Goode, Taylor Cole... best of luck, and I tip my hat to you both... for being true heroes, sacrificing your financial welfare for the good of others...and hope if I ever stand in your shoes I can measure up. Probably not, but you give me hope there are still heroes.


No comments:

Post a Comment