Sunday, September 8, 2013

Reasons of Silence. - a comment on lifre right now

No, this one ain't a poem. Live with it.

As I indicated in this poem - <link>, my running partner of the last almost two years has managed to move on. He headed back to his home area this morning, and its leaving me with a lot of questions to deal with.

Some of those questions revolve around whether to get a new partner, to share a table and camp site with, or to go back solo, riding the edge of society like the coyotes I so associate with.

One thing for sure, I do wish that guy the best of luck. I won't say his name, not out of lack of respect, but utter respect. He deserves to have a fresh start, get things going for himself, and maybe have a live outside of being homeless. That, and I am trying to keep Murphy's Law from zeroing in on him again. Better it targets me.


Good luck, pal. May the fates deal more fairly with you now, and give you that second chance.

In the interim, I have to make decisions, about my own path to walk. That process will be much more deliberate and slow paced compared to my normal "snap-count" way of dealing with things. For now, at least. Don't push it.

No comments:

Post a Comment