Thursday, March 30, 2017

Long hiatus explained

Well, between a series of changes at work that ran me ragged the last few months, and now being on the night shift for the last few weeks, I've had about enough energy to climb into my recently purchased new and only third piece of furniture, the lovely recliner-rocker that probably is now the true love of my life.
Yeah, I know, claiming to love an inanimate item is pathetic, but damn, when you settle into it, after years of just the hard ground, or since then an old iron piano stool, it is like settling into the arms of a lover as you sink deep between its arms, sigh with relief and just relax.... you get the picture.

Yes, I do plan to write soon, maybe even today, if I can avoid that new comfy chair or being called in by work to shuffle garden goods about in the rain tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment